you are in: output
1. Mkenda B., 2002. To What Extent is East Africa Globalised. Working Paper No.1 – download.
2. Van Arkadie B., 2003. Good Governance Markets and Donors. Working Paper No.2 – download.
3. Dinh D., 2003. Vietnam’s Economy: Renovation and Integration. Working Paper No.3. – download.
4. Mwalimu U., 2003. The Implications of WTO Agreement on Trade Related Aspects of the Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS) in Tanzania. A Focus on Pharmaceuticals. Working Paper No. 4. – download.
5. Kabelwa G., 2003. South Africa FDI in East Africa: The Case of Tanzania. Working Paper No. 5 – download.
6. Dinh D., 2003. Industrialization Key to Development in East Asia and East Africa. Working Paper No. 6. – download.
7. Ranja T., 2003. Success Under Duress: A Comparison of Indigenous African and East African Asian Entrepreneurs. Working Paper No. 7. – download.
8. Ranja T. 2003. National Entrepreneurship in the Export of Horticultural Products in East Africa. Working Paper No. 8. – download.
9. Mkenda, B. 2003. Globalisation and Rural Household Welfare in Tanzania. Working Paper No. 9. – download.
10. Kabelwa G., 2004. Technology Transfer and South Africa Investment in Tanzania. Working Paper No. 10. – download.
11. Mkenda, B. and Mkenda A, 2004. Determinants of FDI Flows to African Countries: A Panel Data Analysis. Working Paper No. 11. – download.
12. Ranja T. 2003. Ten Years After Liberalizing Petroleum marketing in East Africa: Is the Playing Field Still Tilted Against the Indigenous Entrepreneurs. Working Paper No. 12. – download.
13. Mwalimu, U. 2004. Patterns, Policy and Legal Issues on International Labour Migration in Tanzania. Working Paper No. 13. –download.
14. Van Arkadie B. and Dinh D. 2004. Economic Reform In Tanzania and Vietnam: A Comparative Commentary. Working Paper No. 14. – download.
Ranja, T. (2002), Development of National Entrepreneurship in East Africa: The Case of Tourism and Petroleum Marketing Industry - download
Mkenda, B. K. (2002), The Evolution of East African Trade: Structure and Policies - download
Kabelwa, G. (2002), South African FDI into East Africa: The Case of Tanzania - download
Mwalimu, U. (2002), Implications of WTO/TRIPS in East Africa - With Special Emphasis on Pharmaceutical Patents - download
Ranja, T. (2002), Globalisation and the Petroleum Sector in East Africa: An Introductory Overview - download
Dinh, D. D. (2002), East Asia - Industrialisation: The Single Most Important Lesson to be Considered by East Africa - download
Van Campenhout, B. (2002), The Impact of the Mining Industry on the Future Development of Tanzania - download
Gelb, S. (2002), South Africa's Role and Importance in Africa and for the Development of the African Agenda - download
Van Arkadie, B. (2002), Globalisation and the East African Economies: An Introductory Overview - download
Wangwe, S and Rweyemamu, D. (2002), East Africa's Industrial Development in the Context of Globalisation - download